Structure Engineers provides the telecommunications industry with design, engineering, certification, and inspection solutions to support all types of telecommunication services.
We are experienced in designing completely new sites, as well as servicing existing sites with repairs and upgrades in order for telecommunication services to run smoothly and without interruption. Our telecommunications engineers design and install equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular, cable and broadband data.
If you are looking for the best solution for your telecommunications project, the Structure Engineers team is the answer.
We offer services for every stage of construction processes within the telecommunications industry – from initial planning to construction supervision to certification. Our engineers have extensive experience working in a wide variety of sites and situations.
Our engineers have extensive experience working in a wide variety of sites and situations
● Initial site establishment planning, design, and engineering for construction on new sites and associated works.
● Design and engineering services for existing site hardware and asset upgrades.
● Repair and upgrade design/engineering for existing sites.
● Site asset upgrades and repair for items such as track maintenance and repair, hardware shelter establishment, and repairs/upgrades to mount frames.
- New or upgraded infrastructure for existing monopole, lattice tower or custom mount transmission locations.
- Structural inspection of new works for certification including footings, piers, steel and all other structural works.
- Final site certifications.
Structure’s telecommunication construction services include:
- Design – Our engineers will design the best hardware solutions for your new or existing site project. Design services include site upgrades, repairs, and new and upgraded infrastructure.
- Planning – From selecting your site to planning for final inspection, our team will take care of all the details from start to finish. Structure Engineers will work with you to ensure your project is completed successfully and in a timeframe that works well for you.
- Structural engineering and certification – We engineer projects for new and established sites and each project is custom-tailored to meet project specifications and demands, as well as to pass all certification standards with ease.
- Inspection – Our expert professionals inspect all aspects of your telecommunications project to ensure engineering soundness and to guarantee project milestones. Whether new or existing, our thorough inspections mean you’ll have all the information you need.
- Reporting – The Structure Engineers team provides comprehensive reporting services for all aspects of your telecommunications project, from start to finish.
Ensure your planning, construction, repairs, and upgrades are completed accurately and efficiently by choosing professional telecommunications engineers.
Let the professionals at Structure Engineers start work today on your next telecommunications project. With our vast range of experience working with many telecommunications projects, we can make your next project run smoothly.
To discuss how Structure’s services can achieve the best solution for your project contact Tom Marxson or call us on 07 3844 7797.
If you have general questions or would like to learn more about our services, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.